Combined with productive features, crisp imaging performance and intuitive workflow, SonoBook 6 could support excellent patient care, and offer economic clinical value.
• 15”LED HD monitor, 120° rotatable
• Truly portable design （without battery ） approx. 11 lb
• Longer battery life up to 2 hours active mode, fast battery swap
• Triple probe connector and precision cart(Option)
• SonoDocking: DVI-I, Foot-Switch, Video-Out, remote, S-Video, for fast data transfer
CHISON SonoBook 6 is featured with compact laptop based design for easy mobility, providing solutions when fast reaction is needed. Combined with productivity features, crisp imaging performance and intuitive workflow, SonoBook 6 could support excellent patient care, offering economic clinical value.
- Six- one- key Procedure
- Anatomy-specific Presets
- Efficient Data Management
- User-friendly Interface
- Shortcut key for quick access
- Auto Measurements